Aasaanjobs Media Mentions – April
April has been a month full of hectic activity for Aasaanjobs – from the Navi Disha job fair held in Talegaon, the launch of our latest product Hunarr (a listing platform for training institutes and courses), the rigmarole of startup names and being featured among the top 6 job search apps. Here we compile a list of the media coverage of the same!
- Navi Disha Job Fair
- Times of India – “Aasaanjobs, a recruitment portal for entry-level and blue collar jobs has partnered with is the recruitment partner for Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation’s (MIDC) initiative “Navi Disha”.
- Business Standard – “The event, with a footfall of over 1500, received a tremendous response from all stakeholders. It was inaugurated by famous actor Manoj Joshi (of Chanakya fame) and Manohar Surdas, Public Relations Officer, MIDC along with Dattatrey Padwal, Village sarpanch.Several top companies were present at the fair as recruiters including Burger King, Mahindra Finance, Faasos, Uber, Axis Bank, Syndicate Bank, Opinio, Save the Children, Labour Net, Bank of Maharashtra and Mahindra Logistics amongst others. Four training agencies, Aspire Knowledge and Skills, I Create India, Swayam Shikshan Prayog and Don Bosco Training were also present at the job fair.”
Sakaal Times – “Speaking at the event, Aasaanjobs co-founder Kunal Jadhav said, “We are all pleased by the response ‘Navi Disha’ received. The fair sought to alleviate the barriers of infrastructure, knowledge and technology.”
- Hunarr launch
- ANI news – “Recruitment portal for entry level jobs, Aasaanjobs has introduced marketplace that connects training providers to training seekers, Hunarr, which is aimed at addressing the prevailing skill gap between what’s available and what the job seekers are looking at.”
- Organizing the unregulated recruitment market
- iamwire – “Aasaanjobs aims to create an ecosystem, wherein each of its stakeholders – job seekers, employers as well as manpower agencies – can build trust and get benefitted in a way that suits them. The overall idea is to create a digital identity for job seekers in a disorganized market, through various technological products in our offering, and help them in fulfilling skilling needs as well as get a job,” maintains Dinesh Goel.”
- Behind our quirky name!
- Hindu Business Line – “Aasaanjobs.com, a recruitment portal for grey collar workers, signifies the ease with which a candidate can hope to get a better job. Aasaan in Hindi means easy. “The thought essentially was to have a name with an easy recall value and, of course, we didn’t want any flashy names. If our target audience does not understand what we do, then we will not succeed,” said Siddharth Gupta, Vice-President, Marketing, Aasaanjobs.com.”
- Playing match maker for job seekers
- Business Standard – “There is also an issue of gestation period as achieving break-even takes quite a long time. However, Goel says while this is regular part of their discussions, they have accordingly structured all the allocated budgets keeping in mind the return on investment of any suggested activity or campaign.”
- Among the top job search apps!
- Financial Express – “This app focuses mainly on the various job opportunities available in India, and provides free of cost service. It facilitates users to login and register themselves, after which they can enroll themselves to unlimited jobs as per their requirement. It also has a “Wishlist” tool, in which the users can add their favorite jobs, and enlist to the same at a later stage; hence it acts just like a reminder.”
- Techieburp – “Another very important addition in this app is the “Aasaanchat” feature, that helps users to ask their queries online, and they will be answered almost instantaneously by experts. This app can also be linked with the user’s Facebook and Google accounts.”
Eager to know what all these media publications are going gaga about? Visit Aasaanjobs to know more!
Also published on Medium.